AMEA Healthcare provides professional nurses and nursing assistants to healthcare facilities needing additional staffing on a short or long-term temporary basis. We thoroughly screen every applicant and provide quality assurance follow-ups to make sure we are …
8 days ago / 59 People Used See more...
Medical Facility Staffing
AMEA Healthcare Facility Staffing provides professional nurses and nursing assistants to health care facilities needing additional staffing on a short or long-term temporary basis. We employ Registered Nurses (RN), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and State Tested Nurses’ Aides (STNA).
5 days ago / 47 People Used See more...
In Home Companion Care
In addition to being a premier provider for medical personnel, AMEA Healthcare also offers In-Home Companion Care services enabling senior citizens to live independently in their own home. These Contact Us 800-651-5888
9 days ago / 62 People Used See more...
Frequently Asked Questions
- AMEA Healthcare is committed to providing you with the best customer service in the industry
- Our staff is available around-the-clock, 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
- We offer free in-home consultations and home evaluations every 60 days from a Registered Nurse, as well as at the start of your program.
4 days ago / 58 People Used See more...
Need A Reason To Advance Your Education In The Healthcare
May 5, 2015. Looking to upgrade your skills in order to advance your career and your salary, and not sure where to start? Depending on where you are currently at in your career, it could be one of many things.
1 days ago / 96 People Used See more...
STNAs, LPNs And RNs
- Our STNA’s are certified through the Ohio Department of Health
- And our Home Health Aides have completed 60 hours of training
- They are fully trained in personal care and homemaking services
- STNA’s and HHA’s are responsible for caring for elderly, disabled, mentally ill or injured patients in a healthcare …
6 days ago / 52 People Used See more...
The Top Four Things Employers Look For
- You just graduated from college, finished vocational school or passed a certification and now the job hunt begins
- Looking at job descriptions may have you feeling down because you aren’t sure if you are even qualified enough to apply, but don’t worry you are capable of …
8 days ago / 85 People Used See more...
Request For Service
- In-Home Companion Care; Healthcare Facilities; Medical Facility Staffing
7 days ago / 55 People Used See more...
AMEA Healthcare Blog
- Tips for Home Health Nurses As an RN, LPN, STNA or other healthcare provider, you give so much of yourself caring for others that you often neglect to care for yourselves
- Fatigue, burnout, stress can all take its toll
- Heavy patient loads, picking up extra shifts, …
2 days ago / 41 People Used See more...
Avoiding Fatigue & Burnout
- As an RN, LPN, STNA or other healthcare provider, you give so much of yourself caring for others that you often neglect to care for yourselves
- Fatigue, burnout, stress can all take its toll
- Heavy patient loads, picking up extra shifts, under-staffed units and budget cuts can add to …
2 days ago / 62 People Used See more...
Make Your Time Count
- We live in a society where it seems as though the busier we are the better
- Running from work, to school, to kid’s practices or games, squeezing in a meal or two and wrapping up the day by settling down on the couch and turning to our smart phones, tablets, or e-books.
3 days ago / 54 People Used See more...
Tips For Home Health Nurses
- As a home health nurse you can come across a variety of unique patients and a variety of unique situations
- Here are some tips keep in mind when headed out to make your patient visits.
5 days ago / 67 People Used See more...
Tips To Avoiding Caregiver “Burn Out”
- As a caregiver, you give your love, attention and often more of yourself to those in your care, than you give to yourself
- There are over 65 million “informal” caregivers (spouse, family, partner or neighbor) in the U.S
- caring for someone who is ill, disabled or aged.
3 days ago / 76 People Used See more...
Is Your Resume Working For YOU
- Are you searching for a new career, promotion, or a change of scenery
- The first step to your job search is building a resume which will make you stand out amongst the crowd.
8 days ago / 72 People Used See more...
Please leave your comments here:
FAQ ameahealthcare.com health
What is healthy really means?
Healthy eating means eating a variety of foods that give you the nutrients you need to maintain your health, feel good, and have energy. These nutrients include protein, carbohydrates, fat, water, vitamins, and minerals. Nutrition is important for everyone. When combined with being physically active...
How do you stay healthy?
In order to stay healthy, you need to live an active and aware lifestyle. This means getting at least 30 minutes of exercise daily, eating a well balanced diet, and try and reduce stress in your lifestyle. Becoming more active will help with stress levels and eating a well balanced diet will help keep you healthy.
Is your healthy food really healthy?
Is Your Healthy Food Really Healthy? Give your salad a second look. While salads are a great way to get in your daily vegetables, it's surprisingly simple to... Avoid artificial sweeteners. While reducing the amount of sugar in your diet is always a positive move, artificial... Be picky about popcorn. Popcorn can be a great low-calorie snack when you make it at home. More ...
Is being too healthy unhealthy?
Yep, being too healthy can actually be unhealthy . Orthorexia is an obsession with eating a "pure" diet, which can mean avoiding foods with unhealthy fats, added sugar or salt, genetic modifications, artificial colors, or flavors and preservatives.
› Aetna Better Health Of Mich
› Accountable Health Communities Model
› American Health Insurance Reviews
› Association Health Insurance Plans
› Aspca Pet Health Insurance Review
› Aarp Health Plans
› Accountable Health Communities Cms
› Aspca Pet Health Insurance Form