8 hours ago by Bbb.org
Crossroads Healthcare Management LLC is a third-party administrator specializing in the administration of self-funded health and welfare benefit plans sponsored by labor unions.
2 hours ago by Archive.org
Crossroads Healthcare Management, LLC Item Preview Free Law Project Language English. This item represents a case in PACER, the U.S. Government's website for federal case data. If you wish to see the entire case, please consult PACER directly. Addeddate 2017-07-21 03:18:52
3 hours ago by Zoominfo.com
View Crossroads Healthcare Management (www.crossroadshc.com) location in New York, United States , revenue, industry and description. Find related and similar companies as well as employees by title and much more.
8 hours ago by Businessfinder.nj.com
(718) 966-8200Crossroads Healthcare Management, Llc was founded in 2002, and is located at 2556 Arthur Kill Rd in Staten Island. Additional information is available at www.crossroadshealthcaremanagement.com or by contacting Michael Dedartolomi at (718) 966-8200. Posted on August 18, 2015. Brought to you by dandb.Rating: 1/5
4 hours ago by Crossroadsmedicalmgmt.com
Crossroads Medical Management was formed in 1993 and developed into a full service financial, clinical, and operations management company providing services at many levels along the senior care continuum. William C. Davis, III "Chip" joined Crossroads Medical Management in 2003 as the Chief Financial Officer involved in clinical and financial
Category: Mens Health
8 hours ago by Manta.com
Crossroads Healthcare Management LLC. UNCLAIMED . This business is unclaimed. Owners who claim their business can update listing details, add photos, respond to reviews, and more. Claim this listing for free. UNCLAIMED . 2403 North Laurent Street …
8 hours ago by Facebook.com
Crossroads Health Care LLC, Saint Joseph, Missouri. 114 likes. Home Health Care Service
8 hours ago by Manta.com
(718) 966-8200Crossroads Healthcare Management LLC. 2556 Arthur Kill Road. Staten Island, NY 10309. (718) 966-8200. Visit Website. Get Directions.
4 hours ago by Crossoverministry.org
804-655-2794Information for CrossOver Patients. Most of our appointments are being held by phone or video to prevent the spread of COVID-19. If you have symptoms of COVID-19 including fever, cough, shortness of breath, or fatigue, please call 804-655-2794, select your language, and choose option 6 to speak with a nurse.
Crossroads Health offers a continuum of recovery and mental health programs and services for all people, at any age or stage of life. As a community-based 501 (c) (3) nonprofit we are committed to providing trauma-informed, evidence-based services that change lives and impact communities!
Crossroads Health’s Credit Balance Resolution Service, Crossfire™ is changing the game. Using our proprietary technology, Crossroads Health will resolve every credit balance in your revenue cycle, regardless of the source. All patient, commercial, and government credits.
Outdated KPIs and ineffective “free solutions” leave healthcare provider’s finances in jeopardy. It’s time for a solution that attacks the problem head on! Typically, only about 20% of credit balances in your system are true overpayments deserving of a refund. The other 80% are created by preventable accounting errors.
Crossroads Health is open for medical and aesthetic services. As recommended by CDC and Wyoming State Health Department, we ask that all patients wear a mask in the office. Staff will be wearing masks as well.