Lakeland Lmhc.org Get All
(218) 736-69876 hours agoFergus Falls – Lakeland Mental Health - LMHC1. Directions
Category: Fergus falls mental health hospitalShow more
Fergus Freementalhealth.us Get All
2 hours agoSearch below and find all of the Free Mental Health Services in Fergus Falls MNWe have listed out all of the Free Mental Health Services listings in Fergus Falls, MNbelow State and Government Funded Free Mental Health Facilities in Fergus Falls, Explore. Lake Region HealthCare. 712 South Cascade Street Fergus Falls…
Fergus Lmhc.org Get All
(218) 736-69874 hours agoFergus Falls. LMHC has been providing mental health services since 1949 in Fergus Falls. In addition to the clinical services offered, the administrative and business functions of the center are also located here. The office is located at 980 South Tower Road in Fergus Falls. For information call (218) 736-6987. Services. LMHC in Fergus Falls
Mental Freementalhealth.us Get All
3 hours agoProvides Free Mental Health Services. Fergus Falls / Lakeland Mental Health Center; Lakeland Mental Health Center Last updated on Jun 8, 2021. Sliding Scale; County or local government funds; Community Services Block Grant ; Federal Grants
Community Fergusfalls.com Get All
(218) 332-50013 hours agoCommunity Behavioral Health Hospital-Fergus Falls. Categories. Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Services Counselors Hospitals. Box 478 Fergus Falls MN 56537 (218) 332-5001 (218) 739-1329; Visit Website; Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday and private mental health practitioners. Referrals for admissions are processed 24 hours a day
Community Minnesotahelp.info Get All
(218) 332-50057 hours agoCommunity Behavioral Health Hospital (CBHH) - Fergus Falls. Community Behavioral Health Hospital (CBHH) 1801 W Alcott Ave, Fergus Falls, MN, 56537-2661. Distance: 502 Miles (218) 332-5005. Website. * Active mental health treatment and programming, including the integration of important aspects of the Illness Management and Recovery model of
Fergus Nps.gov Get All
8 hours agoThe Fergus Falls State Hospital is historically significant under National Register Criterion A in the area of Health and Medicine for its association with the state’s enduring commitment to provide humane treatment for its mentally ill citizens. Officially known as the Third State Hospital for the Insane, the facility expanded the state’s
Recovery Thrivebehavioralnetwork.com Get All
(218) 531-15283 hours agoFergus Falls, MN 56537. Phone: (218) 531-1528. Fax: (218) 531-1586. Email Transformative Recovery Center here. The mission of Transformative Recovery Center is to provide innovative, safe and accessible healthcare services for individuals with disabilities. By improving quality of life through a variety of outpatient and community services
Fergus Res.cloudinary.com Get All
7 hours agoFergus Falls and Otter Tail County Resources for Mental Health Needs . A Place to Belong: A safe, comfortable place for people with serious mental illness to socialize provides free and confidential emotional support to people in suicidal crisis or emotional distress 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Website:
Home Lrhc.org Get All
1 hours agoLake Region Healthcare has consistently been ranked among the top 100 Rural hospitals in the nation and one of the best hospitals in Minnesota. We provide superior, compassionate healthcare help people in West Central Minnesota and Eastern Dakotas improve their health.
Photos Onlyinyourstate.com Get All
4 hours ago12 Staggering Photos Of An Abandoned Hospital Hiding In Minnesota. Nearly 200 miles northwest of the Twin Cities, a forgotten part of Minnesota history rises from among the lakes of Otter Tail County.Opened just 32 years after Minnesota officially became a state, the Fergus Falls State Hospital is a beautiful building with a long history.
Category: Life HealthyShow more
CBHH Rehab.com Get All
(218) 332-50059 hours agoedit. CBHH 1801 West Alcott Avenue Fergus Falls MN, 56537. (218) 332-5005. Last Updated: 09/18/2021. I'm a: Patient Loved one.
Category: Life HealthyShow more
Emergency Lmhc.org Get All
(218) 736-6987Just NowFergus Falls/Perham (218) 736-6987. Glenwood (320) 634-3446. Moorhead (218) 233-7524 . MOBILE MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS RESPONSE TEAM. LMHC, in collaboration with a number of other agencies, offers 24-Hour Crisis Services. You can reach these services by calling the center’s toll free # at (800) 223-4512. The Mobile Mental Health Crisis Response
Lakeland Rehab.com Get All
4 hours agoLakeland Mental Health Center Fergus Falls, MN. Lakeland Mental Health Center. Addiction Treatment. Claim this listing. Lakeland Mental Health Center is a private rehab located in Fergus Falls, Minnesota. Lakeland Mental Health Center specializes in the treatment of mental health, dual diagnosis, and mental health. Write a Review.
Local Lrhc.org Get All
Just NowPartnerSHIP 4 Health. Help for People Who Want to Quit Smoking. Respiratory Care Services. Quit Day. Fergus Falls Area Senior Resources Designed for Fall Prevention. Senior Resources for Fall Prevention. Mental Health Resources. List of Fergus Falls and Otter Tail County Resources for Mental Health Needs; Help Me Connect - Minnesota Parenting
Community Ahd.com Get All
(218) 332-50056 hours agoFree Profile Report for Community Behavioral Health Hospital - Fergus Falls (Fergus Falls, MN). The American Hospital Directory provides operational data, financial information, utilization statistics and other benchmarks for acute care hospitals.
Fergus En.wikipedia.org Get All
8 hours agoThe Fergus Falls Regional Treatment Center is a former hospital located in Fergus Falls, Minnesota.It was built in the Kirkbride Plan style and first opened to patients in 1890. Over the next century it operated as one of the state's main hospitals for the mentally ill and also worked with people with developmental disabilities and chemical dependency issues.
Best Yellowpages.com Get All
(218) 443-97779 hours ago1. Lakeland Mental Health Center. Mental Health Services Physicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry 72 YEARS. IN BUSINESS. Website Directions. (218) 443-9777. 980 S Tower Rd.
Category: Mens HealthShow more
Best Yellowpages.com Get All
Just NowMental Hospitals in Fergus Falls on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Mental Health Clinics & Information in Fergus Falls, MN.
Emergency mental health services are available during regular business hours in all LMHC office locations for adults and children. On evenings, weekends and holidays a mental health professional can be accessed for a mental health emergency by calling the Center’s crisis services/hotline number (800) 223-4512.
The Fergus Falls Regional Treatment Center is a former hospital located in Fergus Falls, Minnesota.
For information call (218) 736-6987. LMHC in Fergus Falls has expanded its services into the community, homes, and schools in Otter Tail County to provide services to adults, children, and their families.
Nearly 200 miles northwest of the Twin Cities, a forgotten part of Minnesota history rises from among the lakes of Otter Tail County. Opened just 32 years after Minnesota officially became a state, the Fergus Falls State Hospital is a beautiful building with a long history.