Kern Kernpublichealth.com Get All
(661) 321-30009 hours agoKern County Public Health Announces Latest COVID-19 Facts - (August, 17) » Read More. Third Dose of COVID-19 Vaccine Recommended for Certain Immunocompromised People - (August, 16) » Read More. New State Public Health Officer Order Requires School Staff Verify Vaccination or Partake in Weekly Testing - (August, 11) » Read More.1. Birth & Death RecordsBirth must have occurred in Kern County a. Birth certificates are available through Vital …
Category: Kern county health department bakersfield caShow more
Contact Kernpublichealth.com Get All
(661) 321-3000Just NowContact Us - Kern County Public Health. Contact. 1800 Mt. Vernon Avenue. Bakersfield, CA 93306. General Information: (661) 321-3000 / [email protected] Emergency Information: For medical emergencies, please dial 9-1-1. For non-emergency medical information, please dial 2-1-1.
Category: Kern health department bakersfield caShow more
Resources Kerncounty.com Get All
(760) 375-07456 hours agoKern County Public Health Information for COVID-19 Positive Patients. State COVID-19 Response. California Department of Public Health. Resource Hotlines. Report Abuse or Assault. Sexual Assault. (760) 375-0745. Countywide Child Abuse/Neglect Reporting. (661) 631-6011.
Category: Health department bakersfield ca
Kern Freeclinics.com Get All
2 hours agoAbout Kern County Department of Public Health Bakersfield. This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model.This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income.You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost.In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below.
Category: Kern county health department caShow more
Testing Kerncounty.com Get All
Just NowCOVID-19 Testing Sites Menu/Menú de Sitios de Prueba. COVID-19 testing is now widely available in Kern County through multiple sites. Las pruebas de COVID-19 ahora están ampliamente disponibles en el condado de Kern a través de múltiples sitios.
Category: Public health department bakersfieldShow more
MediCal Kcdhs.org Get All
(661) 631-68078 hours agoApply Online: C4Yourself Obtain a Medi-Cal application from any one of the locations listed at the bottom of this page or phone the Department of Human Services at (661) 631-6807 and request to apply for Medi-Cal.; When you apply by phone or in person, your application will be screened and assigned to a Human Services Technician who will determine your eligibility for the Medi-Cal program.
Category: Kern county environmental healthShow more
Car Kernpublichealth.com Get All
661-321-30005 hours agoAt Kern County Public Health Services (1800 Mt Vernon Ave, Bakersfield 93306) a nationally certified Safe Kids Child Passenger Safety Technician is available to show you how to properly install your child’s car seat and answer any questions. Please call Public Health at 661-321-3000 Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
Category: Kern department of public healthShow more
STD Kernpublichealth.com Get All
3 hours agoKern County Public Health Clinic. Bakersfield: 1800 Mt. Vernon Ave. Open Monday through Friday. Appointments are available 8am-11:15am and 12:45 pm – 4:15pm. Confidentiality is strictly observed for all patients 12 and older. Walk-in’s are accepted but to reduce wait time, please call to make an appointment at 321-3000. We accept Medi-Cal.
Category: Kern county public health bakersfieldShow more
Public Cdph.ca.gov Get All
(661) 321-3000Just NowKristopher Lyon, MD, FACEP, Interim Health Officer Kern County Department of Public Health and Local Registrar of Births and Deaths 1800 Mt. Vernon Ave., 1st Floor Bakersfield, CA 93306 Office (661) 321-3000 FAX (661) 868-0201. County Recorder
Public Kerncounty.com Get All
Just NowPublic Health; Sheriff's Office; Treasurer-Tax Collector; Veterans Service …more departments; Other Agencies. Civil Service Commission; Grand Jury; Kern Council of Governments (Kern COG) Kern County Employee's Retirement Association (KCERA) Kern Medical; Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCo) Superior Court of California, County of Kern
Health Kerncountyhealthbenefits.com Get All
1 hours agoContact Health and Wellness. Contact the Medical Plans. Compare Available Plans for Permanent Employees. Enroll in Health Benefits. Find Out About Voluntary Benefits. Find the Employee Assistance Program. Make Online Payments. Order Replacement Medical Cards. View a Summary of Benefits & Coverage for Each Plan.
Kern Countyoffice.org Get All
(661) 868-03068 hours agoThe Kern County Department Of Public Health, located in Bakersfield, CA, monitors public health risks, coordinates Bakersfield agencies responding to public health threats, and enforces California public health standards. As a Department of Public Health (DPH), the department works to prevent the spread of diseases, promote healthy behaviors
Home Kernpublicworks.com Get All
8 hours agoThe Kern County Public Works Department is responsible for the planning, design, construction, maintenance, and operation of roads, bridges, traffic signals, sanitary landfills, recycling centers, wastewater treatment plants, public transit center, and other publicly-owned facilities.
Benefits Kcdhs.org Get All
9 hours agoFor information about how we are providing services to you during COVID-19, please view the following options:
Kern Kerncounty.com Get All
1 hours agoKern Medical. Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCo) Superior Court of California, County of Kern. more agencies. Services. Health and Human Services. Adoption Services. Apply for Benefits (Cash Assistance, Food & Nutrition, Medical) CalWORKs - Overview.
Get Facebook.com Get All
2 hours agoKern County Public Health. 17 hrs ·. Get your free COVID-19 vaccine at Public Health, 1800 Mt. Vernon Avenue in Bakersfield. Open Monday-Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm and walk-ups welcome! MyTurn.ca.gov or call 321-3000. Together we can #CancelCOVID. 3131.
Kern Kerncounty.com Get All
9 hours agoOlive Drive Fire Training Facility. General Services. GIS (Geographic Information Systems) Graffiti-Off Program (Graffiti Removal) Human Services. Library. Mental Health (see Behavioral Health & Recovery Services) Parks & Recreation. Planning and Natural Resources Department.
Kern Kernbhrs.org Get All
800-991-52725 hours agoInformation on services, programs, and events provided by the Kern Behavioral Health & Recovery Services. Crisis Hotline: 1-800-991-5272 Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
new Bakersfield.com Get All
Just NowThe Kern County Department of Public Health Services reported 510 new COVID-19 cases and four new deaths Thursday. In total, there are 133,792 total resident cases and 1,514 deaths in …
Kern Kcdhs.org Get All
2 hours agoApply for Benefits. BenefitsCal is coming September 2021! BenefitsCal is a new website that will replace C4Yourself to provide one unified experience for all Californians, everywhere. More information. CA COVID-19 Rent Relief. Qualifying renters and landlords are now eligible for 100% of rent and utilities owed. More Information.
Vital Cdph.ca.gov Get All
2 hours agoThe California Department of Public Health – Vital Records (CDPH-VR) maintains birth, death, fetal death/still birth, marriage, and divorce records for California. Services provided by CDPH-VR include issuing certified copies of California vital records and registering and amending vital records as authorized by law.
Adventist Bakersfield.com Get All
Just NowAdventist Health Bakersfield will be offering free immunization clinics throughout Kern County in the month of August, according to a news release.
Category: Health InsuranceShow more
Kern Business.facebook.com Get All
(661) 321-30004 hours agoKern County Public Health, Bakersfield, California. 9,129 likes · 383 talking about this · 1,543 were here. This is the official Facebook page for Kern County's - Public Health Services Department -
kern Newsbreak.com Get All
2 hours agoBAKERSFIELD, Calif. — The General Election is just five days away. As part of 23ABC's election coverage, we have tackled the issues of mail-in ballots and what the process will look like for those who chose to cast their vote on November 3rd. Kern County Public Health Department Skilled Nursing
Health Phweb.kerncounty.com Get All
6 hours agoKern County, Public Health Services Department, Environmental Health Services Division. List of Closed Facilities Facilities listed here are those that have been closed a year prior to today's date (9/17/2021).
Kern Kget.com Get All
5 hours agoBAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — The Kern County Public Health Services Department reported one new COVID-19 death and 256 cases today. Those numbers bring the county’s totals to 116,731 cases and 1,434 deaths. The department says 41,730 residents have recovered and 71,358 are presumed recovered. An additional 2,158 people are isolating at home and the state […]1. Author: Joseph Luiz
National Bakersfield.com Get All
7 hours agoKern County Department of Public Health Services Director Brynn Carrigan announced Tuesday at the Kern County Board of Supervisors meeting that the state fulfilled its request for a …
Kern Kget.com Get All
661-321-30005 hours agoBAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — The Kern County Public Health Department is holding several back-to-school vaccine clinics at the Kern County Fairgrounds throughout August. Schedule an appointment for the low-cost vaccines by calling 661-321-3000. Parents are asked to bring their children’s shot records. Masks are required on site. Kern Public Health says they accept CHDP, …
Kern Prod.facebook.com Get All
4 hours agoKern County Public Health, Bakersfield, California. 8,977 likes · 148 talking about this · 1,515 were here. This is the official Facebook page for Kern County's - Public Health Services Department -
Public Icarol.info Get All
3 hours agoResource Number: 5642078 Alternate name: Kern County Public Health Services Department Description Provides outpatient health services, immunization programs, family planning assistance, control and containment of communicable diseases, information and referrals for public health and public assistance programs, studies and interprets epidemiology and manages data.
new Bakersfield.com Get All
1 hours agoThe Kern County Department of Public Health Services reported on Monday two new coronavirus deaths and 924 new cases. This brings the total number of COVID-19 deaths in Kern County since the
Kern Kerncountychildsupportservices.com Get All
3 hours agoAs a service agency committed to excellence, the Kern County Department of Child Support Services provides quality child support services to parents for the care and well-being of their children. Each day we establish parentage, locate absent parents, establish and enforce orders for child and medical support, and collect payments.
Kern Facebook.com Get All
4 hours agoKern County Public Health, Bakersfield, California. 8,969 likes · 485 talking about this · 1,506 were here. This is the official Facebook page for Kern County's - Public Health Services Department -
Contact Kerncounty.com Get All
(661) 868-31826 hours agoAddress: CAO Health and Wellness Division 1115 Truxtun Avenue, 1st Floor Bakersfield, CA 93301 Maps/Directions. Phone: (661) 868-3182 Fax: (661) 868-3110 Email: [email protected] Website: www.kerncountyhealthbenefits.com. Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm (Closed on County Holidays). Fax Policy: For most documents we MUST HAVE original signatures.
Public Mynevadacounty.com Get All
8 hours agoThe Nevada County Public Health Department achieves its mission through an array of programs including communicable disease control, chronic disease prevention, emergency preparedness, community health education, clinical services and healthcare management.
County Bakersfield.com Get All
1 hours agoThe Kern County Public Health Services Department sent out a reminder that, starting Thursday, all Kern County residents 50 and older will be eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine.
Kern Kerncounty.com Get All
2 hours agoSalary/Position Information. Salary Ranges and Position Allocation Information, Listed Alphabetically & by Department (Updated biweekly) Salary Ranges (Includes biweekly rate for each step and approximate monthly equivalent for entire range)
Building Kernpublicworks.com Get All
(661) 862-86503 hours agoAttention: Until further notice, the use of the Department’s Map Room will be by appointment only. Please email the Map Room at [email protected] to schedule an appointment. Thank you. Public Services Building 2700 “M” Street., Suite 150 Bakersfield, CA 93301-2370 Monday – Friday 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Phone: (661) 862-8650 BID Requests (661) 862-8681 …
Category: Mens HealthShow more
The Kern County Department Of Public Health, located in Bakersfield, CA, monitors public health risks, coordinates Bakersfield agencies responding to public health threats, and enforces California public health standards.
Death certificates may be obtained from Vital Records at Public Health for years of death from 1993 to present.
The Kern County Public Works Department is responsible for the planning, design, construction, maintenance, and operation of roads, bridges, traffic signals, sanitary landfills, recycling centers, wastewater treatment plants, public transit center, and other publicly-owned facilities.
California Health Care Options (HCO) Presentations are educational and informational sessions offered to Medi-Cal eligible persons at the local County welfare offices throughout Kern County. They provide the tools with which to make an informed decision about how you want to receive your Medi-Cal benefits.