Free Yoga Class: Yoga For Nurses + Healthcare Workers …
- This free yoga class is not just for healthcare professionals
- It’s suitable for any and every body
- This class is designed to reduce stress while also decreasing …
8 days ago / 69 People Used See more...
5 Simple Ways To Help Heal Your Gut Naturally YogiApproved
- If you suffer from (hopefully occasional) tummy troubles, or digestive issues, you know all too well the pain, discomfort, and embarrassment of daily digestive woes
- Or worse yet – the pain of a flare up
- And finding foods that support gut health can be a real pain in the butt (pun intended).
- We’re talking Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD), Crohn’s Disease
6 days ago / 68 People Used See more...
Are You Practicing Unhealthy Self Care
- We encourage you to seek the advice of a qualified health professional
- And we hope you feel better ASAP! All included information is not intended to treat or diagnose
- The views expressed are those of the author and should be attributed solely to the author
- For medical questions, please consult your healthcare provider.
9 days ago / 72 People Used See more...
This Is How Spiritual Wellness Impacts Your Health
- Spirituality is a personal practice so how it enhances your health will depend on your methods, frequency of practice, and overall philosophies
- As Gautama Buddha said, “The secret of health for both mind and body is
- live the present moment wisely and earnestly.” There is a strong and crucial relationship between spirituality and health.
5 days ago / 59 People Used See more...
These Are The Best Health And Wellness Sites Of 2017
- Health and wellness is a journey defined by its ups and downs – this path requires patience, curiosity, open-mindedness, and even conviction
- This list of the best health and wellness sites is just a starting point
- Find the right resources and tools for you – and remember that investing in your health and wellness is always an excellent
6 days ago / 71 People Used See more...
5 Dangerous Personal Care Products You Use Everyday And
- In good health, from YogiApproved
- 444 SHARES; This article has been read 8K+ times
- Feelin’ the love! Leave a comment
- wonderful comments! Related Items beauty health and wellness healthy spine
- Krysta is a staff writer and product review guru at YogiApproved
- She believes in the powers of healing crystals and
7 days ago / 113 People Used See more...
Here Are 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Copper
And as it turns out, copper has a wide range of health benefits! Copper is an essential micronutrient that has numerous health, wellness and beauty benefits, from improved appearance of skin, to treatment of wounds and skin conditions, and also aids in maintaining metabolic processes, among countless other health …
5 days ago / 92 People Used See more...
6 Ways To Support Your Mental Health During A Pandemic
- It sounds simple, but one of the easiest ways to stay positive and nurture your mental health during the coronavirus pandemic is to monitor your media consumption habits
- Create a routine that works for you
- Not having a routine stresses many of us out
- Giving your day structure is a quick and easy way to ease some of your anxiety.
1 days ago / 79 People Used See more...
Your Guide To 20 Healing Crystals YogiApproved.com
- Garnet: The Stone of Health and Creativity
- This highly grounding stone is found the world over in a variety of colors and compositions
- It is most known for its qualities of promoting health and the flow of creativity, and bringing spirit down to earth.
7 days ago / 66 People Used See more...
Ayurveda And Sex: How They Relate And Complement Each
Ayurveda, Indian traditional medicine, the “sister science” of yoga, and one of the world’s oldest health care systems, identifies three primary pillars of life: Food: Management of digestion; Sleep: Management of sleep; Brahmacharya: Management of sexual energy Ayurveda and sex are actually a tighter-knit couple than you probably think.
5 days ago / 65 People Used See more...
8 Signs You Have A Candida Infection And How To Heal
When overgrown, however, yeast can cause various health issues ranging from digestive problems and leaky gut syndrome to mood swings and depression. In severe cases, this can cause candida overgrowth syndrome, also known as COS – when candida spreads all over your body.
8 days ago / 79 People Used See more...
7 Conscious Living Blogs You Should Know
- You’re a health and wellness junkie, you enjoy recipes and learning about ways to improve your workout, or if you enjoy meditation as part of a healthy lifestyle
- Daily Cup of Yoga was founded by an athletic guy who stumbled upon the many benefits of yoga after his mom talked him into trying a yoga DVD with her
5 days ago / 87 People Used See more...
Should Yoga Be Covered By Health Insurance
- With care in 2016 being aimed at preventative health, the rising appeal of using yoga for long-term health benefits conforms to the future of healthcare
- Turn Immediate Benefits Into Lasting Results
- There is strong scientific evidence that yoga promotes physical and mental health.
8 days ago / 101 People Used See more...
Natural Allergy Remedies: 6 Effective Options
While allergies might not be as “serious” as other health issues, they can put a serious damper on your daily quality of life. Whether your allergies are the seasonal type, a natural reaction of your immune system to blooming plants and grasses, or year-round and prompted by dust, dander, or pets, there are many natural routes to relief.
Just Now / 84 People Used See more...
5 Unexpected Signs You May Be Suffering From Vitamin
While taking Vitamin C is always a good defense, your gut health may be the root of the issue because the majority of the immune system is located in your gut. Supplements to help: Elderberry and Probiotics Certain herbal supplements like Elderberry (which has been used in traditional medicine for centuries) can help boost your immune system
Just Now / 85 People Used See more...
5 Natural Remedies For Anxiety That Work YogiApproved.com
- Depending on the plant, some can consumed as teas, tables or tinctures (which are liquid extracts made from herbs that are taken orally)
- Be sure to speak to a qualified health-care provider to find the appropriate dosage
- L-theanine and GABA are natural amino acids that help decrease anxiety, promote relaxation and facilitate
4 days ago / 90 People Used See more...
8 Ways To Boost Your Mental Health Today YogiApproved.com
- Finally, taking care of your mental health includes getting adequate sleep every night
- Feeling well-rested is a simple but powerful way to boost your mental health and maintain a calm state of mind
- Choose to boost your mental health by eating clean, exercising regularly, and treating your body like the temple it is.
5 days ago / 82 People Used See more...
9 Health Benefits Of Turmeric And Curcumin YogiApproved.com
- Turmeric, once a simple household spice, has become a household name for another purpose: its incredible range of health benefits.
- Anti-inflammation is probably the most commonly noted health benefit of turmeric
- Curcumin, the main component in turmeric, is responsible for much of this spice’s healing power, including its anti-inflammatory properties.
2 days ago / 90 People Used See more...
6 Underrated Health Benefits Of Noni Juice
- Use noni under the guidance of a health care professional, especially if you have liver disease or kidney disease
- Noni Juice: From Superfood Arsenal to Daily Supplement
- If you are a yogi or care about your health, you know that what you put in your body is just as (if not more) important than what you put on your body or what you do with your
7 days ago / 86 People Used See more...
How Yoga Can Help Reduce Inflammation
- Weekly emails highlighting the most popular articles on yoga, health, fitness, love and happieness
- One free online yoga class each week right in your inbox
- Get the heads up on weekly giveaways of awesome products
- Discounts on yoga goodies from your favorite brands
9 days ago / 79 People Used See more...
3 Healing Crystals For Kapha Dosha YogiApproved.com
Ayurveda is an ancient health care tradition that has been practiced in India for at least 5,000 years. It is the sister science to yoga and some professionals bring both disciplines together to form Ayu-Yog which is a complete holistic approach to an individual’s lifestyle and well-being.
5 days ago / 86 People Used See more...
6 Calming Online Yoga Classes To Take During Quarantine
The stress of the unknown surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine can take a huge toll on our physical and mental health. Whether you’re spending more time on the couch than usual, running around the house trying to come up with activities for the kids, or working hard in the countless industries making sure we have what we need (can we hear it for health care employees, …
5 days ago / 87 People Used See more...
Caffeine, Alcohol, And Anxiety: Is There A Link
- Another link between alcohol and anxiety is the connection between social anxiety, which many of us deal with, and alcoholism
- Around 20% of those with social anxiety disorder are also dealing with a dependency on alcohol.
- While turning to a little “liquid courage” may seem innocent in stressful social settings, this can develop into a more serious problem if you start feeling like you
6 days ago / 109 People Used See more...
10 Simple Ways To Relieve Stress Now YogiApproved.com
- Schmitz is a Mama, Certified Health and Nutrition Counselor, Medicinal Aromatherapist, yogi and writer
- She uses easy to understand nutritional knowledge to support others as they navigate the world of natural health
- She loves living by the beach, creating art, and inspiring others to make better healthy lifestyle choices every day.
8 days ago / 92 People Used See more...
CBD Uses, Health Benefits, And Common Misconceptions
- CBD is one of the most talked about supplements in the health and wellness sphere these days.
- Everyone from celebs to influencers on the ‘gram are raving about the benefits of CBD
- While it’s fairly impossible to miss the excitement about CBD, it’s even harder to find any clear-cut info on its benefits and how it actually works in our bodies.
- If it seems like there’s been a serious
Just Now / 135 People Used See more...
How Cannabis Affects Your Mental Health YogiApproved.com
- To really get into the nitty-gritty of cannabis and how it affects our mental health we must first understand the essentials of cannabis
- Cannabis is known for the intoxicating effects of THC (just one of its more than 500 chemical substances)
- Cannabinoids are other compounds that have been discovered related to THC
8 days ago / 94 People Used See more...
Teens, Stress, And How Yoga Can Help
- That’s 244 MILLION people and $300 BILLION in annual costs to employers for stress-related health care and missed work
- Statistic and dollars aside, there’s a deeper concern lurking beneath the surface
- What impact is a nation full of stressed out adults having on our youth? In short…it’s producing a nation full of stressed out kids.
9 days ago / 96 People Used See more...
3 Surprising Ways Yoga Can Improve Your Dental Health
- A new study has shown that practicing yoga is an easy yet effective solution to improve your overall dental health
- Yes, yoga for teeth and gums is a very real thing! Yoga for Teeth and Gums? Oh Yes! Here Are 3 Surprising Ways That Yoga Can Improve Your Dental Health: That’s right
- yoga can help improve your oral health.
7 days ago / 85 People Used See more...
5 Health Benefits Of Eating Fermented Foods YogiApproved.com
- While bad bacteria can, of course, cause major harm and disease, these friendly types are crucial for optimal health
- The process of fermentation turns already healthy foods into superheroes for our immunity and gut health
- This is why a healthy balance of bacteria in your gut is an absolutely critical piece in the puzzle of overall health.
1 days ago / 90 People Used See more...
Ladies: Here Are 4 Ways To Balance Hormones Naturally
- Visit a Healthcare Professional
- If your hormones are so bad that you feel out of control, haven’t had a period in months, or are battling crippling depression, you should probably visit a healthcare professional
- Visiting a healthcare professional is an empowering choice for your own health.
9 days ago / 99 People Used See more...
Benefits Of Mindfulness And Everything You Need To Know
- Mindfulness is also causing organizations to take notice
- Apple, T-Mobile, and Nike now include mindfulness meditation in their health benefits package and as a result, saw a reduction in stress-related health care claims, plus happier and more productive employees
6 days ago / 87 People Used See more...
Healthy Sugar Alternatives: What You Need To Know
One of the darlings of the health food scene, it seems like every healthy food blogger has agave nectar in their pantry to use in place of refined sugar. The nectar comes from the Mexican agave plant (yes, the same one that is fermented to make tequila) and has a …
9 days ago / 111 People Used See more...
Here's How To Stay Healthy On A Vegan Diet YogiApproved.com
- There are many health benefits to veganism and you do not have to give up delicious meals to eat healthy
- Remember – variety is the spice of life, and that doesn’t fall short of being vegan
- Going vegan is a great opportunity to try new foods, get creative in the kitchen with different recipes and to eat more mindfully.
9 days ago / 102 People Used See more...
6 Foods That Can Help Prevent Cancer YogiApproved.com
- Rounding out the list of foods that prevent cancer, the “S” of “G-BOMBS” is seeds, as in, flax, chia, sunflower, or sesame
- Seeds are an excellent source of protein and healthy fats, and easy to toss into yogurt or oats, a smoothie, or even on top of a salad.
9 days ago / 93 People Used See more...
4 Natural Flu Remedies To Keep You Healthy This Season
- Known for its antiviral properties and ability to strengthen the immune system, zinc is an effective flu fighter.
- In a randomized, double-blind study, researchers examined the effectiveness of oral zinc supplementation for flu prevention and treatment.
8 days ago / 103 People Used See more...
3 Breathing Exercises For Anxiety On TikTok YogiApproved.com
- Unfortunately, two thirds of those with mental health conditions do not receive the help they need
- This is due to a number of reasons including a lack of resources and trained healthcare workers
- Unfortunately, the gap in care is even wider for those living in low- and middle-income countries, where 76% to 85% of people suffering from mental
7 days ago / 123 People Used See more...
Glyphosate In Food: Information About This Chemical And
- Most found no conclusive link between glyphosate and human health concerns
- However, the story gets even muddier from here
- The World Health Organization’s international agency, the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), formally ruled in 2015 …
4 days ago / 101 People Used See more...
4 Incredible Health Benefits Of Nasal Breathing: You’ll
Most people don’t give a second thought to the way they breathe, but the truth is, it has serious implications for our health. Specifically, it’s time to talk about just how detrimental mouth breathing can be and learn about the far-reaching benefits of nasal breathing.
2 days ago / 130 People Used See more...
Why Health Experts Ranked The Mediterranean Diet #1
- The Lyon Diet Heart Study was the first study to demonstrate the heart health benefits of the Mediterranean diet
- Participants in the study experienced a 45% lower risk of all-cause death compared to the group following the traditional low-fat diet
- Eat The Mediterranean Diet for Health …
3 days ago / 112 People Used See more...
30 Must Try Beauty Hacks Using Three Common Household
What health-conscious person doesn’t want to know easy, natural, affordable and time-saving beauty hacks?! When it comes to any type of life hack, simplicity is rule number one. “Keep it simple.” This mantra has been tossed around for decades, encouraging people like you and me to not overcomplicate things, such as your daily beauty routine.
3 days ago / 113 People Used See more...
These Benefits Of Magnesium Prove How Crucial It Is For
However, if you have kidney disease or any kidney issues, heart disease or gastrointestinal issues, this is important to be aware of and consult your healthcare provider with any questions. Magnesium is vital for heart and bone health, mental function and overall body maintenance.
7 days ago / 108 People Used See more...
Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar Debunked + ACV Uses
- The health benefits of apple cider vinegar aren’t all-encompassing
- It continues by breaking down the uses of vinegar as an antibacterial, to treat high blood pressure and cardiovascular disease, to add antioxidants to a diet, and to lower the effects of diabetes
- and always talk to your doctor before starting a new healthcare routine.
4 days ago / 126 People Used See more...
This Health Coach Explains 8 Natural Ways To Boost Your
- Many couples struggle to get pregnant
- So, of course, the big business of health and wellness preys upon this fact
- Because the diagnosis of infertility triggers alarm bells, the medical community can charge an arm and a leg for pills and procedures that increase the chances of a healthy pregnancy
- However, you might not have to go that route.
1 days ago / 114 People Used See more...
What Is Chronic Inflammation And What Can You Do About It
- What I mean is seek out a healthcare professional that specializes in chronic health conditions
- Chances are, they will begin to dig deep into what could be causing your inflammation
- Download all the basic blood markers I run on all my patients and ask your doctor to run them all
- Click here to download the FREE PDF
6 days ago / 110 People Used See more...
8 Points Of Mindful Advice For Every College Freshman
- Most college campuses have many health resources for students, from general health and wellness, sexual health and education, and even healthcare plans so be sure your college freshman is aware of these important resources
- Use Simple Practices to Avoid Stress
- We all want our teens to avoid stress in college.
2 days ago / 107 People Used See more...
Yoga And Mental Health: The Mental Benefits Of Yoga
- Yoga and mental health are actually a lot more related and interconnected than we might have previously believed
- All included information is not intended to treat or diagnose
- The views expressed are those of the author and should be attributed solely to the author
- For medical questions, please consult your healthcare provider.
8 days ago / 114 People Used See more...
Here’s How To Live Longer: 5 Science Based Tips
- “Challenging new experiences of any kind can boost cognitive health, by helping the brain develop parts of nerve cells called dendrites, which are like branches of a tree,” psychologist Paul D
- The brain is a muscle that needs to be strengthened, and traveling can give it the workout it needs to stay healthy and strong.
6 days ago / 113 People Used See more...
Please leave your comments here:
FAQ yogiapproved.com health
What is healthy really means?
Healthy eating means eating a variety of foods that give you the nutrients you need to maintain your health, feel good, and have energy. These nutrients include protein, carbohydrates, fat, water, vitamins, and minerals. Nutrition is important for everyone. When combined with being physically active...
How do you stay healthy?
In order to stay healthy, you need to live an active and aware lifestyle. This means getting at least 30 minutes of exercise daily, eating a well balanced diet, and try and reduce stress in your lifestyle. Becoming more active will help with stress levels and eating a well balanced diet will help keep you healthy.
Is your healthy food really healthy?
Is Your Healthy Food Really Healthy? Give your salad a second look. While salads are a great way to get in your daily vegetables, it's surprisingly simple to... Avoid artificial sweeteners. While reducing the amount of sugar in your diet is always a positive move, artificial... Be picky about popcorn. Popcorn can be a great low-calorie snack when you make it at home. More ...
Is being too healthy unhealthy?
Yep, being too healthy can actually be unhealthy . Orthorexia is an obsession with eating a "pure" diet, which can mean avoiding foods with unhealthy fats, added sugar or salt, genetic modifications, artificial colors, or flavors and preservatives.
› Yoga Health
› Yoga Health Center
› Yoga Health Article