Yuma Freementalhealth.us Get All
(970) 848-54124 hours agoSearch below and find all of the Free Mental Health Services in Yuma COWe have listed out all of the Free Mental Health Services listings in Yuma, CObelow State and Government Funded Free Mental Health Facilities in Yuma, Explore. Centennial Mental Health Center Inc. 215 South Ash Street Yuma, CO - 80759 (970) 848-5412 See Full Details
Category: Behavioral health services yuma azShow more
Mental Freementalhealth.us Get All
1 hours agoDetails and information on Centennial Mental Health Center Inc. Provides Free Mental Health Services. Yuma / Centennial Mental Health Center Inc; Centennial Mental Health Center Inc Last updated on Nov 11, 2020. Sliding Scale; County or local government funds; Community Services Block Grant
Category: Yuma behavioral health servicesShow more
Yuma Yumamentalhealth.com Get All
928-269-25618 hours agoWelcome to Yuma Mental Health & Wellness. I am a licensed and board certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner who specializes in child, adolescent, and adult psychiatric medication provision. If you or a member of your family are experiencing problems in school, work, or with relationships and are not sure why, seeking help from a trained mental
Category: Horizon mental health yuma azShow more
Yuma Centennialmhc.org Get All
970-848-54125 hours agoPhone: 970-848-5412 Fax: 970-848-2414 Centennial Mental Health Center 215 S. Ash Street Yuma, CO 80759 Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Read More
Category: Mountain mental health yuma azShow more
Free Freeclinics.com Get All
9 hours agoFree & Income Based Clinics in Yuma, Arizona. We have located 7 free and income based clinics in or around Yuma, Arizona. We listed all of the free, income based health clinics, public health department clinics, community health centers that we have located in Yuma, AZ.
Category: Yuma county mental healthShow more
Yuma Freeclinics.com Get All
8 hours agoBehavioral Health Clinic Services ; We have listed all of the free and income based health clinics we have located in Yuma County, AZ. Review all of the information we have provided for the clinics. Some of them provide a wide array of services ranging from free to sliding scale services.We have provided as much detailed information including
Yuma Life-healthy.net Get All
(970) 848-54122 hours agoYuma CO Free Mental Health Services. Yuma Freementalhealth.us Get All (970) 848-5412. 4 hours ago Search below and find all of the Free Mental Health Services in Yuma COWe have listed out all of the Free Mental Health Services listings in Yuma, CObelow State and Government Funded Free Mental Health Facilities in Yuma, Explore.Centennial Mental Health Center Inc. 215 South Ash Street Yuma…
mental Findhelp.org Get All
9 hours agomental health care programs and help in Yuma, AZ. Search 169 social services programs to assist you.
Home Yumacounseling.com Get All
1 hours agoYuma Counseling Services is Yuma County's premier provider for emotional and mental well-being. Life can knock even the most successful person off their feet. Many of our clients come seeking help because things have happened that have altered their sense of peace or …
Yuma Psychologytoday.com Get All
2 hours agoIf you are in need of free or low-cost treatment we highly recommend that you contact the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration's (SAMHSA) National Helpline at 1-800-662-HELP
Free Benefitsexplorer.com Get All
928-336-24341 hours agoWe have located 1 low cost or free mental health clinics in or around Yuma, Arizona who provide free mental health services without health insurance to check your eligibility. Check Eligibility Visit Website Call Now. 928-336-2434. Yuma Regional Medical Center - Behavioral Health Clinic.
Mental Yumaregional.org Get All
3 hours agoWomen's Health; Wound Care; Medical Services. Yuma Regional Medical Center offers health services for all ages and aspects of life. Whether you have a common illness or need specialized treatment, our experts provide outstanding, personalized care. When someone is experiencing emotional or behavioral issues that are impacting their mental
Medical Freeclinicdirectory.org Get All
(928) 539-31404 hours agoLocation: Yuma, AZ - 85364 Contact Phone: (928) 539-3140 Details: Sunset Community Health Center, Inc. is a migrant and federally qualified community health center, receiving Sec on 329 and 330 funding through the Public Health Service to provide health services to the residents of Yuma County. Sunset is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization governed by a 12 member Community Board of Directors
Best Yellowpages.com Get All
(928) 329-14279 hours ago1. MFT Service. Mental Health Services Counseling Services Marriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors 8 YEARS. WITH. Website Directions. (928) 329-1427. 1405 W 16th St Ste A.
Best Yellowpages.com Get All
7 hours agoMental Health Clinics in Yuma on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Mental Health Clinics & Information in Yuma, TN.
Free Helppayingthebills.com Get All
3 hours agoFree Clinics Near Me in Yuma, Arizona. The availability of free clinics and low cost clinics are a vital service to the poor and uninsured throughout the country. Estimates suggest there are over 33 million people who do not have medical insurance in the United States, so having a free clinic or income based clinic becomes a life saving service
Category: Life HealthcareShow more
Treatment Psychologytoday.com Get All
8 hours ago"Yuma Counseling Services is Yuma County's premier provider for emotional and mental well-being. We collaborate with high-functioning clients who are seeking more fulfillment, satisfaction, and
Category: Mens HealthShow more
Health Yumacountyaz.gov Get All
(928) 317-45505 hours agoDirector . Health District Diana Gomez. Public Health Services District 2200 W. 28th Street Yuma, AZ 85364. Main: (928) 317-4550 24/7 Communicable Disease Reporting: (928) 317-4624
Category: Health InsuranceShow more
Mental Life-healthy.net Get All
(970) 848-54121 hours agoMental Life-healthy.net Get All (970) 848-5412. 1 hours ago Yuma CO Free Mental Health Services. 4 hours ago Freementalhealth.us Get All (970) 848-5412Search below and find all of the Free Mental Health Services in Yuma COWe have listed out all of the Free Mental Health Services listings in Yuma, CObelow State and Government Funded Free
Mental Hub.biz Get All
(928) 344-43255 hours agoOffices of Physicians (Except Mental Health Specialists) in Yuma, AZ. 1030 W 24Th St Bldg H Yuma , AZ (928) 344-4325. Hart Ashley Bruce II - Yuma, AZ. Offices and Clinics of Health Practitioners, Nec in Yuma, AZ. 106 E 1St St Ste D Yuma , AZ (928) 341-1046. Arizona Children's Home Assn - Yuma, AZ. Offices of Physicians, Mental Health
Mental Npino.com Get All
928-919-95218 hours agoYuma Psychological Services, Llc Mental Health Clinic NPI Number: 1144854563 Address: 242 S 1st Ave, , Yuma, AZ, 85364 Phone: 928-919-9521 Fax: 928-247-9101
Yuma Mentalhealthresources.org Get All
4 hours agoYuma County. Welcome to the Yuma County Arizona Mental Health Resources page! This page ONLY includes resources in Yuma County. To Search our entire site go to Home . This site is for peers (people with a mental health diagnosis), caregivers, and providers. If you know of resources not on this page, please click submit resources. Page 1 of 2. 1.
Best Caredash.com Get All
9 hours agoFind the best Mental Health Clinic in Yuma, AZ. Read patient ratings and reviews of Yuma Mental Health Clinics and other healthcare specialists on CareDash.
Yuma Npino.com Get All
928-919-95218 hours agoYuma Psychological Services, Llc (YUMA PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES, LLC) is a Mental Health Clinic in Yuma, Arizona. Mental health clinics provide diagnostic, treatment, and prescriptive services related to mental and behavioral disorders. The NPI Number for Yuma Psychological Services, …
Yuma Yumaaz.gov Get All
928-373-48004 hours agoFont Size: + -. If you have been ordered to attend counseling and you have any questions or need further assistance, please call the Yuma Municipal Court at 928-373-4800. Agency. Services Offered. Aneway Counseling. 3795 W. 22nd Lane, Suite 14. Yuma, AZ 85364. Phone: (928) 388-8480. Spanish - Yes.
Medicare Medicarelist.com Get All
928-329-58559 hours agoTelecare Yuma Act Clinic - Mental Health Medicare: Not Enrolled in Medicare Practice Location: 1595 S 1st Ave, Yuma, AZ 85364 Phone: 928-329-5855 Fax: 928-329-5904
Best Superpages.com Get All
Just NowHealth Advocacy in Yuma on superpages.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Mental Health Clinics & Information in Yuma, AZ.
Health Azahcccs.gov Get All
800-654-87138 hours agoTo find organizations providing behavioral health services that are owned and/or operated by Peers and Family Members please contact the Office of Individual and Family Affairs at [email protected]azahcccs.gov or call 1-800-654-8713. To find a specific provider, please visit the individual T/RBHA website above and search its online directory of providers.
Best Superpages.com Get All
928-276-43658 hours ago3. Len Sarff. Psychologists Physicians & Surgeons Mental Health Services. 2450 S 4th Ave Ste 207, Yuma, AZ, 85364. 928-276-4365. Call Now. From Business: Dr. Sarff is trained to diagnose, manage and treat a wide range of behavioral health issues, including anxiety, depression, eating disorders, mood swings, panic…. 4.
Yuma Tucson.va.gov Get All
(928) 317-99733 hours agoFor appointments or healthcare advice, please call the Community Based Outpatient Clinic at (928) 317-9973 or the Southern Arizona VA Health Care System toll free at 1-800-470-8262. To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
Treatment Rehab.com Get All
3 hours agoThe Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) is a branch of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Established in 1992 by congress, SAMHSA's mission is to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on American's communities. SAMHSA Listed: Yes. Treatment: edit
Arizona Medicarelist.com Get All
(928) 750-58617 hours agoArizona Synergy is a mental health clinic (Clinic/center - Primary Care) in Yuma, Arizona. The current practice location for Arizona Synergy is 2573 S Arizona Ave, Suite D, Yuma, Arizona. For appointments, you can reach them via phone at (928) 750-5861.The mailing address for Arizona Synergy is 11801 N Tatum Blvd, Suite 124, Phoenix, Arizona and phone number is (928) 750-5861.
Raphah Rehab.com Get All
3 hours agoRaphah Counseling Services is a private rehab located in Yuma, Arizona. Raphah Counseling Services specializes in the treatment of mental health and substance abuse, opioid addiction, and alcoholism.
Home Websiteyuma.com Get All
(928) 376-00268 hours agoYuma, AZ 85364 . Office: (928) 376-0026 Toll Free: (877) 320-1587 Fax: (928) 782-2298 TDD / TTY: dial 711 . Crisis Support Services 2851 S. Avenue B, Bldg. 11 Yuma, AZ 85364. Crisis Support Services…
Category: Home HealthcareShow more
Health Healthclinicswabenji.blogspot.com Get All
4 hours agoMental Health Clinics Closing in Chicago (Woodlawn) The Public Speaks 10 Minutes of "Perversion for Profit" (1965) - Duration: 9:54. Daniel Reynolds 4,891 views. 9:54 3.10 TO YUMA. 1957. - …
Crisis Azahcccs.gov Get All
3 hours agoCrisis services are available to any Arizona resident, regardless of health insurance coverage. If you or someone you know is experiencing a behavioral health crisis, please call one of these national or local crisis lines: COVID-19 Crisis Counseling. Call 2-1-1 for free COVID-19 crisis counseling. www.ResilientArizona.org
Branch Camp-pendleton.tricare.mil Get All
928-269-27008 hours agoClinic Appointment Line: 928-269-2700. Front Desk: 928-269-2416. Nurse Advice Line: 1-800-874-2273. TRICARE: 1-844-866-9380 . Important Reminder: For All Clinic Services, Patients 10 Years of Age and Older Must Present with a Valid and Current Military or Dependent ID Card in Order to Receive Care and Services.
Health Yumaregional.org Get All
6 hours agoMedical Services Yuma Regional Medical Center offers health services for all ages and aspects of life. Whether you have a common illness or need specialized treatment, our experts provide outstanding, personalized care.
Yuma Caredash.com Get All
2 hours agoMental Health Clinic Mental health is just as important as physical health, as it can drastically affect quality of life when imbalanced. A range of mental health practice types exists, including individual therapists, community mental health centers, mental health groups or departments within larger facilities, etc. Mental health practices share a common goal of diagnosing and treating mental
Yuma Methadone.us Get All
(928) 246-95977 hours agoYuma Buprenorphine Providers: Mark Allen Van Antwerp, M.D. 1574 South 35th Drive Yuma, AZ 85364 (928) 246-9597: William S. Masland, M.D. 2475 Avenue A Yuma, AZ 85364 (928) 341-9293: Robert Smythe, M.D. Up2Par Medical Clinic 2775 South 8th Avenue Yuma, AZ 85364 (928) 341-0700: Stephen P. Replogle, D.O. Replogle Medical Clinic 11871 South Fortuna
Category: Mens HealthShow more
Yuma Addictionsearch.com Get All
(800) 591-64749 hours agoEXCEL Group Dial (800) 591-6474 For Intake . Yuma, Arizona - USA (Yuma). Southwest Recovery Center. Treatment Categories Substance Abuse Services Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
Mikid Mikid-yuma-az-az.hub.biz Get All
3 hours agoSouthwest Counseling Services LLC Marriage & Family Counselors in Yuma, AZ. 281 W 24Th St Ste 134. AZ Counseling Marriage & Family Counselors in Yuma, AZ. 2545 S Arizona Ave Ste D1. Hart Ashley Bruce Ii Mental Health Specialists in Yuma, AZ. 106 E 1St St Ste D. Mft Services Physicians & Surgeons Hypnotherapy in Yuma, AZ. 1405 W 16th St Ste A
dental Findhelp.org Get All
2 hours agoMental Health Care; Mental Health Care - All (170) Anger Management (1) Bereavement (39) Counseling (71) Family Counseling (16) Group Therapy (11) Individual Counseling (23) Substance Abuse Counseling (19) Hospital Treatment (2) Medications For Mental Health (9) Mental Health Evaluation (15) Outpatient Treatment (16) Psychiatric Emergency
Drug Yumamentalhealth.com Get All
7 hours agoMental health services tend not to be well prepared to deal with patients having both afflictions. Often only one of the two problems is identified. If both are recognized, the individual may bounce back and forth between services for mental illness and those for substance abuse, or they may be refused treatment by each of them.
Yuma Facebook.com Get All
Just NowYuma Counseling Services, Yuma, AZ. 7,921 likes · 3 talking about this · 21 were here. Helping to heal emotional wounds by courageously shining light on the hidden things of darkness through
Health Indeed.com Get All
3 hours agoState of Arizona 3.5. Yuma, AZ. $39,374 - $42,501 a year. Knowledge of medical and behavioral health issues and terminology. DDD provides individuals with developmental disabilities, and their families, services and…. 24 days ago ·. More View all State of Arizona jobs in Yuma, AZ - Yuma jobs.
Several other DoD approved resources also exist free of charge, including Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) Counseling Center and Marriage and Family Therapists. These services are offered at Bldg 598, Tel# 928-269-2561 and 928-245-6057/6591 respectively. Military OneSource may also be used at Tel# 1-800-342-9647.
Clinical services for eligible beneficiaries include but are not limited to Primary Care, Mental Health, Optometry, Physical Therapy, Radiology, Laboratory, Preventive Health, Pharmacy, Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene
Yuma Regional Medical Center's psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners and professional counselor are trained to diagnose, manage and treat a wide range of behavioral health issues, including:
The mission of the Yuma County Public Health Services District is to provide services that prevent epidemics and the spread of disease, protect against environmental hazards, promote and encourage healthy behaviors and assure accessibility of health services. On behalf of the entire department, thank you for visiting our website.